After a long hiatus, Factions is back. Factions is a community-run League of Legends game mode based on faction versus faction matches, like Noxus versus Ionia, played using faction-specific Champion lineups. We also write lore based on match outcomes.
We’ll be organizing some all-level pick-up matches on June 22 and 23, in the year 29 CLE. All Summoners of the League in good standing are invited to participate. Factions matches can be run anytime, but to facilitate finding other people to play with, we’re also designating certain days/times for match coordination. To start with, I’m personally going to be running matches starting at 2 PM on Saturdays/Sundays. If you’re interested in helping us add another designated pick-up match time, let me know!
- Discord server (join #melee-match-creation)
- How to play
- List of Champions by faction
- Registration (optional, but helps us score matches efficiently)
- About Factions
See you on the Fields, Summoner.
- Renovations continue, Baron Nashor destroys spectator stands
June 15–16 Match Recordings
- Fields of Justice closed for renovation and minionization
June 8-9 Match Recordings
- Piltover v. Shurima
- Piltover v. Shurima (second match)
- Bilgewater v. Shadow Isles
- Demacia v. Noxus (partial recording)
June 1-2 Matches
Last week, we ran five of these matches:
June 1 Matches
June 2 Matches