After a long hiatus, Factions is back. Factions is a community-run League of Legends game mode based on faction versus faction matches, like Noxus versus Ionia, played using faction-specific Champion lineups. We also write lore based on match outcomes.
We’ll be organizing some all-level pick-up matches on July 20 and 21, in the year 29 CLE. Matches begin at 2 PM Pacific (5 PM Eastern).
All Summoners of the League in good standing are invited to participate. Factions matches can be run anytime, but to facilitate finding other people to play with, we’re also designating certain days/times for match coordination. To start with, I’m personally going to be running matches starting at 2 PM on Saturdays/Sundays. If you’re interested in helping us add another designated pick-up match time, let me know!
- Discord server (join #melee-match-creation)
- How to play
- List of Champions by faction
- Registration (optional, but helps us score matches efficiently)
- About Factions
See you on the Fields, Summoner.
- Zaun v. Shadow Isles (TT)
- DGB v PSS (64%)
July 13–14 Match Recordings
With matchups and predicted winrates (i.e. the odds that the first team would beat the second team based on prior match results with similar skill matchups).
July 6 Match Recordings
- Freljord v. Bilgewater (an encroachment upon territorial waters, or unprovoked assault on an innocent merchant fleet?)
- Ionia v. Shurima
- Bandle City v. Noxus
June 29–30 Match Recordings
June 22–23 Match Recordings
- Renovations continue, Baron Nashor destroys spectator stands
June 15–16 Match Recordings
- Fields of Justice closed for renovation and minionization
June 8-9 Match Recordings
- Piltover v. Shurima
- Piltover v. Shurima (second match)
- Bilgewater v. Shadow Isles
- Demacia v. Noxus (partial recording)
June 1-2 Matches
Last week, we ran five of these matches:
June 1 Matches
June 2 Matches