Saturday Featured Matches Schedule (April 5)

As usual, LoL Tourneys will be shoutcasting a best-of-three set of Featured Matches this Saturday, April 5, 2014. It will be streamed at twitch.tv/LoLTourneys.

This will be the first set of Featured Matches for the new arc, Hextech Revolution. We’re going to be trying out a few new things, such as different Tier distributions on the teams.

Each match will be worth a base value of 10 points, twice the normal amount. The winner of this set of matches will receive either 10 additional points (70% chance) or a new Champion (30% chance).

You may enjoy a light musical introduction.

Match Schedule

This will be a best-of-three between Piltover and Zaun.

  • Match One: 12:30 Pacific — 1:30 Mountain — 2:30 Central — 3:30 Eastern
    • Tiers: Diamond Platinum Gold Silver Bronze
  • Match Two: 1:30 Pacific — 2:30 Mountain — 3:30 Central — 4:30 Eastern
    • Tiers: Diamond Silver Silver Silver Silver
  • Match Three: 2:30 Pacific — 3:30 Mountain — 4:30 Central — 5:30 Eastern
    • Tiers: Diamond Gold Gold Gold Gold

Please tune in! We know it’s all happening during LCS, but we’re still aiming for at least 100 viewers.

Matches will follow Tournament Rules.

List of Selected Summoners

Spaces marked as OPEN will be open to volunteers from the audience.

Match One

For Piltover

Diamond: FallenAnigel
Platinum: TempestEP
Gold: Akanoth
Silver: TSM GolfWang
Bronze: LERY JNKNS

For Zaun

Diamond: Naggarok
Platinum: Barnaby Jon3s
Gold: resgrath
Silver: 501st Big Mike
Bronze: StoveIsOn

Match Two

For Piltover

Diamond: Nhan
Silver: CrazedPorcupine
Silver: SilverRayn
Silver: Im Kuroyukihime (Sub: TSM GolfWang)
Silver: AlbobDS

For Zaun

Diamond: Naggarok
Silver: 501st Big Mike
Silver: Etonio
Silver: ottoman714
Silver: Nubyą

Match Three

For Piltover

Diamond: Nhan
Gold: Akanoth
Gold: OPEN
Gold: OPEN
Gold: OPEN

For Zaun

Diamond: Naggarok
Gold: resgrath
Gold: General Mischief
Gold: KnightMayre
Gold: OPEN

These Summoners have until the posted start times to join. If any spots are unfilled, we’ll try the list of subs. 5 minutes after the posted start time, if there are still spots open, we’ll turn to volunteers from the audience, randomly selecting if more than one person steps forward. 15 minutes after the posted start time, if one of the teams still doesn’t have a full lineup, they forfeit.

Want to be a sub?

We’ll be calling out for subs in the Factions chat, and in the faction-specific chats. So if you’re Zaunite and want to play, you should join the ZAUN chat.

—CupcakeTrap

Caitlyn, you monster.

Posted in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: