Riot has announced a two-week trial run of the Party Rewards system. Basically, if you queue up as a premade, you get a chance at bonus IP. (Summoner Lyte does have a certain empirically grounded fondness for intermittent reinforcement schedules, doesn’t he?) I think it would be fun to make this into a Factions event, as well; I’ve always been curious about how factions might fare against unrestricted teams, and this is a good chance to have fun together and maybe recruit some new community members.
Because I love statistics and Google Docs as much as Lyte loves behavioral reinforcement techniques, I’ve created a simple reporting form so that you can send in results. There’s no need to include a screenshot; these matches are obviously useless for balance-testing purposes, because they’re matchmade. But, if you’re so inclined, please do send which faction you played as and whether or not you won, so that we can compare.
- Faction Rosters—Champion lists for each faction.
- Match Results Submission—Send in the results here, so we can tally them up.
- Results So Far (Raw Data)—You can view the results so far here.
- Discussion Thread—On the League Factions forum.
- Reddit Thread—Proclaim your victories here.
You can find other Factions Summoners to play with in the Factions Chat: