This seemed an appropriate quick post for today: a sampling of prior Factions lore relating to the Harrowing, and other topics of general spookiness.
- Hextech Revolution Update 2: Opening Moves
- We meet the Lich Queen Nefara, because yordles can’t be trusted not to roll critical failures at the worst times.
- Hextech Revolution 4: The Endless Dead
- Nefara’s undead attack Bandle City.
- Nyroth Update 1: The Harrowing Approaches
- A bit of spooky intro flavor set in the Institute, directed at the reader as a Summoner.
- Nyroth Update 5: The Harrowing
- A series of Harrowing-related tales told during the Nyroth dispute.
- Nyroth Update 12: Korag
- The Shadow Isles get spooky with a haunted factory.
- Nyroth Update 13: Sannig Kloster
- This is probably the least disastrous thing that happens when you let Ionians be near books.
- Nyroth Lore Event V Resolution: Dying Storm
- The Shadow Isles, allying with Aatrox, launches an assault on the port of Stormhaven in Nyroth. Mr. Chompers the Bone Dragon does some hardcore chomping.
Or just load up a League match and play your favorite undead Champion with this music.