I apologize on the late post, the shift of the last set of matches to be during the week threw everything out of wack for me. The featureds are back to the weekend again and their usual start time of 12:30 pm Pacific.
Demacia and Ionia have already faced down the Shadow Isles once, but it seems the undead are more persistent than hoped, and now once again rise forth to bring death to Runeterra. Ionia and Demacia must face off against them once more.
On Saturday Demacia will fight the Shadow Isles, and then Ionia will as well on Sunday. Ionia summoners that sign up to play on Saturday will be placed on the Shadow Isles team against Demacia, and likewise Demacia summoners that sign up to play on Sunday will play for the Shadow Isles team against Ionia.
Shadow Isles Roster
Based on world systems rolls, the difficulty level for these games might change for Demacia and/or Ionia. The possibilities are listed below.
- Hardest – The Shadow Isles gets access to Amumu, Shaco, Urgot, Sion, Maokai, and Yorick in addition to their base roster, and Ionia/Demacia cannot use the summoner spells Ghost and Flash (there will be no escape!)
- Harder Still – The Shadw Isles gets access to Amumu, Shaco, Urgot, and Sion in addition to their base roster, and Ionia/Demacia cannot use the summoner spell Ghost (the ghosts are on the undead team, duh)
- Harder – The Shadow Isles gets access to Amumu, Shaco, Urgot, and Sion in addition to their base roster
- Default – no changes
- Easier – The Shadow Isles cannot take heal or barrier for summoner spells (undead don’t care about pain or death)
- Easier still – Ionia/Demacia gain access to Yorick and Maokai, and the Shadow Isles cannot take heal or barrier for summoner spells
- Easiest – Ionia/Demacia gain access to Yorick and Maokai and Shadow Isles players must take Ghost and Ignite as their summoner spells, except for one player on their team may take smite and their choice of Ghost or Ignite (they’re ghosts hell bent on destruction)