Due to a close vote in SI, the closing of the poll was delayed until this morning.
- Bilgewater will be asking for Research Assistance.
- Freljord will be asking for Research Assistance and a Secondary Champion.
- Ionia will be asking for a Secondary Champion.
- Aatrox was denied again with only 27% of summoners wanting his presence.
- Shadow Isles will be asking for Research Assistance and a Secondary Champion.
- Aatrox was also denied again with only 36% of summoners wanting his presence.
- Aatrox once again goes to his throne of skulls to sulk.
The voting for which champion will actually be gained from the petition is included within the poll, so Freljord , Ionia and Shadow Isles summoners, please vote if that concerns you.
These polls will be open until around 6-7 PM PST on Friday which gives roughly 36 hours for you to discuss this amongst your fellow summoners, so don’t feel too rushed to decide.
The industry system is still in work, so that poll will be delayed until after Friday. Freljord will still roll for industry and retroactively gain progress on the industry.
What I can say is that all starting projects, when complete, will give that faction the ability to have 15 more military units on Nyroth which is why Freljord now has 51 Strength on Nyroth instead of 36.
If something is wrong, please comment.