Bandle City vs. Zaun — Schedule and Stream

Bandle_city_frame

v.

Zaun_frame

Today, Bandle City and Zaun will fight a best-of-three set of Featured Matches. CupcakeTrap is typing this schedule post up amid low battery laptop warnings. Big Mike has full authority to run the matches, modify the schedule, and so forth.

Stream

The match will be streamed at twitch.tv/LeagueFactions.

Schedule and Rosters

Here is the schedle of matches, and the rosters for each team.

Match One

Begins at 12:30 p.m. Pacific — 1:30 Mountain — 2:30 Central — 3:30 Eastern

Match Two

Begins at 1:30 p.m. Pacific — 2:30 Mountain — 3:30 Central — 4:30 Eastern

Match Three

Begins at 2:30 p.m. Pacific — 3:30 Mountain — 4:30 Central — 5:30 Eastern

Rules

Use the current Champion rosters posted on LeagueFactions.net.

Pharmakon II. Zaun may roll a d6 before each match. On a 6, Zaun gains one ban.

Sanctions. One of Zaun’s giant death robots went on a crazed killing spree in Shurima a while ago. The League was displeased. For this event, Bandle City gains one ban per match.

Stakes

Each match will have a base value of 10 points. The winner of the best-of-three will have a 30% chance of gaining a new Champion, and a 70% chance of gaining +10 bonus points as a flat boost.

Caitlyn, you monster.

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Uncategorized
2 comments on “Bandle City vs. Zaun — Schedule and Stream
  1. Qwert2401 says:

    Aww man I forgot that these were today. I wish i had reminded myself sooner

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: