Hear ye and be warned! The League of Legends, final arbiter among nations and guardian of Valoran’s peace, has declared an end to the Shuriman Dispute which began this year upon the discovery of the dark sand in Shurima.
All Summoners and Champions of every nation are absolved of their oaths of allegiance henceforth — save their first oath, to the League of Legends. Whosoever may summon ye to battle on the Fields of Justice shall have your entire loyalty, undivided.
The Council shall now convene to reflect upon the events of recent days and the outcomes of the martial contests held on the Fields of Justice, that a victor may be determined and just terms promulgated.
Let the word of the League be as law, lest all the powers of Runeterra array themselves against ye. There may be no appeal.
Thus concludes the Hextech Revolution storyline. We aim to have the final scores announced no later than July 15. If you’d like to help, please consider reading over the scoreboard computations (see the “computations” tab of this GDoc) and checking for any errors or discrepancies.
Once we have the final Balance of Power ready to go, we’ll announce the winner. Demacia will also be getting something for winning the final tournament, and Zaun will have Merricurry’s assistance going forward.
Intermission has begun. Here are some things you can do:
- Relax with a frosty beverage.
- Post your thoughts on the Hextech Revolution arc, and your ideas for upcoming arcs, on the discussion thread. What was good? What was bad? What should we keep? What rules should change? Anything that comes to mind.
- Play some Balance Matches. These are non-Factions custom games that give us valuable data for improving our skill-adjust algorithms. They’re also a chance to kick back and play some regular LoL matches with your Factions friends (and frenemies). You’re all just Summoners of the League now.
- Write something for the Herald, or a Beyond the Battlefield piece.
- Play some Intermission Matches.
The arc-ending lore, the last set of research rolls, and a few other things are forthcoming, but we’re going to take our time with them.
Intermission will run at least until August. The next arc will not begin until we’ve really nailed down all those rule changes and organizational issues that were so sorely needed during this arc, but which we didn’t really have the time or energy to put together while running from one “fire” to the next.