Update: Resolution notes available here. More formal writeup pending.
At about 10:15 a.m. Pacific, we’ll close the follow-up polls for Lore Event III. I strongly encourage you to vote if you haven’t. Many crucial votes are tied. This could have an enormous impact on the final tournament, which begins today at 11:30 a.m. Pacific.
What’s at stake
Here are the high points.
- Some factions (I decline to say which) have serious choices about espionage.
- Bilgewater has condemned the Freljord for its actions on Krocylea (though it remained neutral as to the Shadow Isles), worsening the sanctions against it for the tournament. They will now suffer a random Summoner Spell ban in each match.
- Ionia declined to condemn or defend either faction, but came within one vote of defending the Freljord.
- Ionia has made a petition to the League to ban Nami from this weekend’s tournament. Some within Ionia are moving to withdraw this petition, to avoid angering Bilgewater. If they do, they could try to defend the Freljord instead.
- The Freljord has made a petition to the League to ban Nautilus from the tournament. Again, there is a vote to maintain or withdraw this petition.
How to vote
First, sign up for the forums, and post in the “join your faction’s subforum” topic.
Then, vote in the appropriate thread:
Lore Event III
A writeup of what happened in Lore Event III is available here.
Leave a Reply