Schedule for Sunday, May 4 Featured Matches: Bandle City vs. Demacia

STREAM: twitch.tv/CupcakeTrapLOL
Stream status: Offline

VODs:

Match I

Match II

Match III

If you’re asking “What’s Factions?” — click here for a quick intro.

Champion lists for each faction: Faction Rosters

Bandle_city_frame

versus

 Demacia_frame


We will be holding some shoutcasted Featured Matches on Sunday, May 4, beginning at 12:30 p.m. Pacific (3:30 Eastern). These Featured Matches are worth twice the base point value of an ordinary Factions match. The winner of this best-of-three set will have a random chance to unlock a new Champion for their roster.

Today, Bandle City and Demacia will face off as part of the Hextech Revolution storyline. Both factions are known for their strong teamfight: Demacia favors an aggressive all-in “dogpile”, while Bandle City’s greatest strength is its overlapping AoE nuke potential. Though the two factions have strong ties forged by Poppy, the Iron Ambassador, and have helped one another out considerably during this storyline, neither fully trusts the other.

Here is the schedule, with start times and lineups. Slots listed as OPEN will be filled from the audience.

Each team has slots for Summoners of particular ranks. Rank is defined as the higher of S3 and S4 solo queue SR rank. We use end-of-season rank. Rank slots can be “underfilled”, but never exceeded: for example, you can put a Gold in a Plat or Diamond slot, but you can’t put a Diamond in a Gold slot.

Join the Factions chat to cheer on your favored faction:

JoinChatButton-Marked

And if you haven’t already, you can sign up for one of the four factions participating in the current storyline.

Match I

Starts at: 12:30 p.m. Pacific — 1:30 Mountain — 2:30 Central — 3:30 Eastern

Match One will be a “low-tier” matchup of Silver and Bronze Summoners.

For Demacia

  • Silver: Kaenne
  • Silver: MiM Goldenhawk (Captain)
  • Silver: 501st Big Mike
  • Bronze: redgoblin51
  • Bronze: LUS Montplaisir

Silver subs: pokeblue — Rivened — Corrupt Prophet — Bowiie Davidson — Slatley
Bronze subs: Chicken Of War

For Bandle City

  • Silver: Junpei Tenmyouji
  • Silver: Rurk (Captain)
  • Silver: TheElijah3399
  • Bronze: DinaMit361
  • Bronze: CasualHippo

Silver subs: TheLastFireMage — InsertCleverNckn
Bronze subs: aatari — CasualHippo — Rick6tkh

Match II

Starts at: 1:30 p.m. Pacific — 2:30 Mountain — 3:30 Central — 4:30 Eastern

This will be a “high-tier” match, with a Diamond-Diamond-Plat-Plat-Plat configuration.

For Bandle City

  • Diamond: OPEN
  • Diamond: OPEN
  • Platinum: OPEN
  • Platinum: OPEN
  • Platinum: OPEN

Uh, you might want to fetch some more yordles.

For Demacia

  • Diamond: OPEN
  • Diamond: OPEN
  • Platinum: redrex7
  • Platinum: Darkestsaint
  • Platinum: Millea (Captain)

Match III

Starts at: 2:30 p.m. Pacific — 3:30 Mountain — 4:30 Central — 5:30 Eastern

This will be a “mid-tier” match, with a Gold-Gold-Gold-Silver-Silver configuration.

For Demacia

  • Gold: iGoRawrs
  • Gold: Yoyii (Captain)
  • Gold: Veloce Visrin
  • Silver: Bowiie Davidson
  • Silver: Slatley

Silver subs: pokeblue — Rivened — Corrupt Prophet — Kaenne — MiM Goldenhawk — 501st Big Mike

For Bandle City

  • Gold: TigerScream
  • Gold: The Fox (Captain)
  • Gold: drmigit2
  • Silver: jwf999
  • Silver: Junpei Tenmyouji

Silver subs: Rurk — TheElijah3399

Rules

These matches will be held according to standard tournament rules. I’ve summarized some key points below. In case of conflict, what’s written below supersedes the regular tournament rules.

Points. These matches have twice the base value of normal matches. Also, the team that wins the set will receive either a new Champion (30% chance) or 10 bonus points (70% chance). We do not apply any skill level adjusts for Featured Matches.

Pauses. Each team has up to 5 minutes of pause time. Once that’s exhausted, the team must play on. (However, see the Disconnects rule for a partial exception.)

Disconnects. If someone d/cs within the first five minutes of the match, or is experiencing truly crushing lag, their team may request a remake from Factions staff. We will only grant one remake per team per match. For the remake, the faction will have 5 minutes to find a replacement for their d/c’d Summoner.

Start times. Matches will begin no earlier than the posted times. If there are gaps still on the teams at the posted time, we’ll go to subs. 5 minutes after posted start time, we’ll open it up to the audience. A team with gaps on its roster at 15 minutes past start time forfeits.

Caitlyn, you monster.

Posted in Uncategorized
3 comments on “Schedule for Sunday, May 4 Featured Matches: Bandle City vs. Demacia
  1. TheLastFireMage says:

    http://www.twitch.tv/kolpet/b/525816583

    EUNE’s first shoutcasted match for the Bandle City vs. Demacia featured matches:)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: